Google First Page – Why do you need to be on the First Page of Google?
- Google has almost a 90% share of the Internet search engine market (Karmasnack – data is measured against global website traffic reported by Compete, Nielsen-Net, Alexa, seoMoz, StatsCounter and GlobalStats.
- 95% of searchers only click on webpages on the first Google results page.
- Searches on Google are increasing more than with the other search engines.
Top page positioning of a webpage for a keyword on Google depends on:
- Relevance – The content of the page. Read more about the content of a webpage on our sister website.
- Reputation – Authority or Popularity – which is determined by the backlinks from other websites.
Does your proposed website have potential to be top of Google? KeywordSEOPro™ software program can analyse the necessary data in minutes and more importantly, give you realistic probabilities based on statistical evidence.
Being on the first page of Google is determined by various factors which includes the Google Algorithm:
a) The PageRank (as devised by Larry Page) of your Home Page and the PageRank for the URL.
b) When the HomePage of your website is competing for a keyword, it receives a boost to its PageRank.
Google First Page – How does KeywordSEOPro™ work?
• Analyses specific keywords and the Keyword Difficulty (up to 100) for PageRank (of the HomePage) and URL of the top 10 competing websites
• Provides a statistical chart which demonstrates how a boost to a HomePage can be achieved when competing for keywords
• Helps you to choose, the best Google domain name
• Has consideration for back-links and subsequent link juice. For example, websites which have high PageRanks and enough recognised authority which would benefit the recipient by a back-link
For more elaboration and statistical evidence to support the benefits of KeywordSEOPro™ – please see website: www.KeywordSEOPro.com
David Viniker has researched the complicated process which facilitates top positioning on Google. Based on statistic analysis which substantiates the software’s theories and evidence, he has patented a software program solution, which has simplified the process into a user-friendly white hat program which is quick, efficient and concise.
Ensuring YOU are always in control of the best SEO keywords and therefore maximising your new website’s potential to be No. 1 on Google…
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest website – london-home-counties.co.uk
SEO for cleaner’s website – in French using google.fr
First Page of Google for:
First Page on Google for London websites Barnet Canary Wharf Chingford City of London Dagenham Docklands Edgware Enfield Finchley Hampstead Harrow Hendon Islington Kensington Knightsbridge Southgate Stratford Tower West End of London Westfield Stratford West Ham West India Quay Woodford
Essex Bishop’s Stortford first page of Google for Braintree Brentwood Chelmsford Colchester Epping Harlow Ilford Lakeside Loughton Romford Southend Waltham Abbey
Hertford Hertfordshire Welwyn Garden City Ware Watford Cambridge Luton
First Page on Google for Accountants, builders, cleaners, Google first page for entertainers, magicians, musicians, solicitors, professionals, tradesmen
First Page of Google – Useful Sources
Google First Page – Keyword SEOPro assess averaged Total Page Reputations of the webpages on the first page of Google